Shrimp Noodle Soup Recipe
- One pack of noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 3/4 pound of cleaned , shelled, deveined shrimps with tail on
- 3 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 Can of Coconut milk
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 3 fat cloves of garlic , minced
- 1 stalk of lemon grass , thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 Cups of chicken stock
- 1/4 Cup of chopped cilantro , loosely packed
- 1 large head of bok choy , chopped
- Zest of a whole lime
- Juice of half a lemon or 1 lime
- 2 stalks of green onion , thinly sliced (for garnishing)
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of oil
Add the Thai red Curry Paste, chopped cilantro, lime zest and cook for 3 to 4 minutes,
add the fish sauce, coconut milk, bok choy, season with salt and pepper and simmer for few minutes.
Add the shrimps and cook till they turn pink. Stir in the noodles, take it off the heat.
Add the lime juice, garnish with sliced green onions and serve hot.