[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]So if you’re reading this article, your’re looking into this whole Younique thing. You’re wondering if it’s for you. If you can make a go of it. If it’s something worth investing your time and effort into.
I’m going to give my honest insight into Younique. Just for full disclosure I am an Independent Younique Presenter. But I’m not here to give you the hard sell – I’m here to give you the truth.
I’m a WHAM ( work at home mom) I enjoy working and being there for my kids. I make money on blog, but I am always looking for more avenues to expand my “pocket” money for my family. Younique offers me a way of doing that.
The Pros of Younique:
- It’s only $99 to start.
- There is no monthly fee for your website.
- You get paid royalties the day of the sale (not monthly)
- There is no monthly auto-ship that you have to sign up for.
- You don’t have to carry stock.
- You don’t have to throw physical parties unless you want to (no cleaning the house!)
- You can reap the benefits of being a party hostess. Meaning that if you host your own Younique party, not only do you get commission, but you also get the hostess benefits on top of that ( half price items and Younique cash).
The Cons of Younique:
- The online structure relies on Facebook connections/friends, so if you don’t have a lot it can be hard to get started.
- It’s a Multi Level Marketing company – which means advantages are given to those who “rank higher” in the food chain.
- To really make a ton of money you need to build your down line.
- You always have a Personal Retail Sales quota you will need to fill – no matter what your status. Meaning if you go into retirement mode (ie you aren’t doing any sales yourself) you can earn less – even if you’ve built a huge down line.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is if you like the products and believe that other people will enjoy them too you’ll be successful.
If you’re looking for instant fortune – that’s not what this is. You can be successful in this business, but it’s going to take some hard work.
You’ll need to be willing to study what other Presenters are doing and what makes them successful.
You need to be willing to put a lot of time into your business at the beginning with very little return – money will come, but if can take a while as you learn the ropes.
So if that sounds good to you – then awesome! You’re ready and I would love to get you started – click here for more info.
If you’re not ready yet or if that doesn’t sound like something you’d enjoy doing – no worries! There are so many wonderful opportunities out there for moms who want to earn a little bit more on the side from home. It’s just a matter of finding to right fit for you. Keep looking you’ll find it! :)[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Videos About Younique” border_width=”3″ el_width=”80″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/8ORlvya7REU”][vc_cta h2=”Why I Became a Younique Presenter” txt_align=”center” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Become a Presenter – Click Here!” btn_color=”black” btn_align=”center” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youniqueproducts.com%2Fbeautifulday%2Fbusiness%2Fpresenterinfo%23.VdhInflVhBc||target:%20_blank” btn_button_block=”true”]
Here’s my story on why I became a Presenter. Spoiler: It’s my husbands fault!
[/vc_cta][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/KKM00xXVz8I”][vc_cta h2=”What’s in a Presenter’s Kit?” txt_align=”center” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Want more info on the kit? Click Here!” btn_color=”black” btn_align=”center” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youniqueproducts.com%2Fbeautifulday%2Fbusiness%2Fkit%23.VdhKSflVhBc||target:%20_blank” btn_button_block=”true”]
Get a sneak peek of what’s in the kit, how it’s packaged, and all the ah-maze-ing stuff that’s in it!