Everyone knows that April showers bring May flowers. Here are over thirty ideas from crafts to home decor to recipes to bring the outside blooms into your home. No need to wait for Spring to Sprung, just get crafting!
Also if you easily to kill plants (I happen to have a remarkable talent at not keeping plants alive), these flowers don’t rely on your gardening abilities.
By the way here’s a little silly joke for you.. If April showers bring May flowers what do May Flowers bring? Answer: Pilgrims! Yeah heard that one in elementary school. Still is funny to me. =)
1. These paper cherry blossoms are a great craft to do with your kids. Plus they are lovely for decorating with!
2. This is a sweet flower craft that your tinies will love
3. This felt chrysanthemum headband is darling for your little girl.
4. Cut up your winter sweaters and turn them into some fun spring time hair accessories with these upcycled flowers.
5. This fun fast fascinator is adorable and perfect for spring pictures.
6. This plant and grow busy bag idea is perfect for toddlers who love to do grown up things.
7. Upcycle a juice container to make this cute spring vase!
8. This no sew flower made from satin is pure elegance
9. This duct tape flowers wreath can take your front door right into summer.
10. Learn how to make felted flowers with this step by step tutorial
11. This Burlap and lace wreath has a wonderful combination of textures and step by step instructions
12. This fleece flower is perfect for clipping to a scarf or jacket
13. Make a book hugger bookmark with this easy tutorial.
14. These persimmon paper roses will brighten up any space.
15.This bouquet of fingerprints makes for a wonderful gift to grandmas, and mothers
16. These “bendable” fabric flowers are a perfect scrap buster!
17. This paper plate flower garden is a great kid’s craft!
18. .Make adorable flower gift bags with this easy to follow tutorial
19. This simple paper flower is fast to make and oh so sweet
20. Crochet a “Lazy Daisy” with this free pattern.
21. Spring Time Topiary Craft. Perfect for centerpieces and mantle décor. Get the tutorial here.
22. Welcome everyone to spring with this elegant front door décor
23. Here are some budget friendly flower arrangement ideas
24. These cute teacup are perfect for planting spring flowers in.
25. Learn how to make these simple and chic colorful centerpieces
26. Some beautiful spring decorating ideas for the kitchen. I love the fresh look and feel the blooms give the space.
27. These shabby chic glass bottle wall sconces would make a wonderful gift.
28. This spring tablescape would be perfect for a garden party
29. These blooming moss balls would look fabulous on a coffee table
30. This DIY pottery barn kids garland is fun and fresh.
31. This idea is so cute and clever – here’s a bouquet of flowers I KNOW your husband would love to have in the house!
32. These Easter flower cupcakes are bursting with blooms
33.These Sunflower cupcakes will are a perfect spring treat.
34. For some creative cake inspiration, this “barrel cake” with flowers is a great idea starter.
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
Christine @Saved By Grace Blog says
Thank you so much for sharing my Spring Topiary Craft! I will share this great list 🙂
What a great round up, pinning it now! Thank you for including my fingerprint flowers and my bendable flower 🙂
What a lovely collection of flower crafts and decor! I am so ready for Spring this year. Thanks for including my tissue paper cherry blossoms and felt book hugger. I can’t wait to try a bunch of the other flower projects.
Those spring flowers couldn’t come soon enough this year! What a pretty round up. Thank you for including the flower crafts from CraftsnCoffee. Sharing!
Candace @ candace cooks says
Thank you so much for including my barrel planter cake! I can’t wait to try out some of these other crafts!