This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias
Have you ever used part of package for a recipe? It’s maddening. Do you save the package or throw it away? Will you have enough to make it again before it goes stale? I have a great recipe that calls for a few little ingredients. In it I’m using Kraft KOOL-Aid Easy Mix. It’s a new version of KOOL-Aid in liquid form. The great thing is that you can either make a pitcher or a glass. This is great for making a single serving or family size. Just add water – it’s the only other ingredient you need. I found it on the juice aisle at Walmart with the other mix ins.
This recipe is great for making just a few ice cream sandwiches. These are perfect for sharing on a Friday night – without any leftover dessert to tempt you Saturday morning. Plus there’s KOOL-Aid Easy Mix leftover to use again.
White Chocolate Cherry Cashew Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 T KOOL-Aid Easy Mix in Cherry
- 3/4 C vanilla ice cream
- 1 T dried cherries
- 3 T Chopped Cashews (reserve 2 for dipping sides)
- 1 T Chopped white chocolate
- 2 T melted white chocolate
- 1 T marshmallows (optional)
- 1 small bag of little plain cookies
- Then add other mix ins - cashews, chocolate, marshmallows (optional).
- Spoon onto cookies and make sandwich, rolling sides in reserved cashews and drizzle white chocolate on top. Serve immediately or freeze immediately.
If you’re looking for more fun ideas and how to use KOOL-Aid Easy Mix you can find a demonstration at a Walmart near you.