Looking for a different dessert recipe? Have I got one for you! These fun Cookies and Cream mini Cheesecakes are an adult twist on a favorite childhood cookie. The mixture of cheesecake and Oreo are a great way to give some variety to your dessert options. These little individual servings are perfect for dinner parties too!
Cookies and Cream Mini Cheesecake
- 16 Oreos: (12 left whole, and 4 chopped/crushed)
- 2 – 8oz packages cream cheese (can use 1/3 less fat for a lighter version), bring to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use light sour cream for a lighter version)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese with the sugar (add gradually) and vanilla while continuing beating.
- Let them cool in the tins for about 15 minutes before transferring them onto a plate.
- Put them in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. You can also put in the freezer for a quicker setting time.