I am continuing my pumpkin and cookie butter craze doing a quick cereal bar treat.
I knew that once I saw the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows they would find there way into a treat like this. It only took me two days to complete this goal. Angel tasted some of the mixture and she was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t too sweet, but just right. These are fast, festive and yummy, perfect for school classes, parties, or work socials.
Pumpkin Cookie Butter Rice Crispy Treats
- 1/4 C . Margarine or Butter
- 1/3 C . Cookie Butter (Biscoff or Trader Joe's)
- 2, 10 oz Bags of Pumpkin Spice Jet Puff Marshmallows (save 2 cups to mix in after)
- 1 tsp . vanilla extract
- 6 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 1/2 C . Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- Use non-stick spray in a bundt pan. In a microwave safe bowl put the margarine, cookie butter, and marshmallows.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and uniform. Add vanilla and mix until uniform.
- Add the rice cereal and mix until uniform. Then add the additional marshmallows and mellowcreme pumpkins.
- Put mixture into bundt pan and flatten out.
Editor’s note: While I was taking pictures of this yummy treat, it smelled so good our two year old just had to take a lick! So be warned they smell amazing – so amazing little you’ll need to make sure little ones don’t snatch from (or lick) it!