Content on this website may not be clipped in whole or in part onto eHow or “Spark”. No other clipping or scraping of this website is allowed by any service – whether I’ve added the blocking code or not. By visiting this website you agree to these terms.
- The free patterns are not for reproduction to be sold in whole or in part.
- You may not claim these patterns as your own.
- You may not alter and resell these patterns.
- You may not modify these patterns and then claim them as your own.
- You may not re-post the instructions or demonstration pictures given in the tutorials in any manner.
- You may not make your own tutorial using my pattern giving step by step instructions, you are free to comment briefly on changes you made or adjustments and link to the tutorial page, but a step by step tutorial is a not permitted and violates my copyright. In a nutshell – come up with your own material – don’t recycle mine. It’s tacky and it’s stealing.
- You may not re-post the patterns to the web or email them another person – if you want to share them just have them come to this site.
- You may not use the files or resulting patterns for obscene, defamatory, libelous or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.
- You may not print up multiple copies for distribution – if you wish to print several copies for a charity, church, or class please write me ([email protected]) for permission.
- You must credit FleeceFun.com if you post completed examples in a shop or booth by placing a card that says “pattern by fleecefun.com ” next to the sample.
- You may sell completed items you have sewn from the pdf patterns – as long as on the sales tag you credit “Pattern by www.fleecefun.com” and if selling on the internet you must have it in the internet description as “Pattern by www.fleecefun.com”. You must also be a single proprietorship with 3 or less employees. Handmade only – no mass production. Plus send me a picture – I’d love to see your work and feature your shop in a post.
- You may NOT sell work that used SVG files or use the SVG files for mass production.
- You may not mass duplicate these patterns (no more than 3 hard copies) without my permission.
- These patterns and SVG files may not be used for mass production.
- You use these patterns at your own risk.
- You may post the example picture with a link to the tutorial Page it refers to – but no more information than that.
- You may not link directly to the pdfs – if you wish to link please link to the instruction page – not the pdf
- File sharing sites may not use my PDFs or SVGs for content or link directly to them.
- By filing out an email form, downloading or linking to any pattern or page on this site you agree to these terms
By your continued support in following these guideline I will be able to continue to offer free patterns.
Photo Use and Copyright
You may use 1 photo of a beauty shot of the product (no demonstration photos) if you are blogging about the pattern, but you must include a link and give credit to FleeceFun.com
If you would like a beauty shot in a different form that will work better for your post just email me. All my pictures will be watermarked, however.
You may not use the photos to demonstrate products.
You may not claim these photos as your own.
You may not use these photos for any other purpose besides promoting Fleecefun.com
Re-posting demonstration photos is forbidden.
Pinning Terms of Service:
I love Pinterest but please abide by the following:
- Pin beauty shots (like the one on the left)
- Please be sure that you give proper credit to the source (FleeceFun.com)
You May Not:
- Pin demonstration photos – any of the photos that show how to assemble the pattern or a process of the pattern. These are copyrighted and I consider pinning these a violation of my copyright and process.
- Pin and add instructions underneath the pin. Re-posting my instructions in any form is a violation of my copyright.
- Pin and claim that is a different pattern – give me credit for my hard work.