I know it’s still technically summer, but I just can’t wait for fall! Cooler temperatures, amazing foliage, and of course fleece! Here’s a list of easy fall pumpkin projects to get you a head start on your fall decor.
- Scarecrow & Pumpkins Centerpiece via Ribbons & Glue
- Fabric Pumpkin via Fleece Fun
- Button Pumpkin Door Sign via Little Miss Celebration
- Jack O Light Up Lantern via DIY Candy
- 15 Minute Scrap Buster Pumpkins via Mabey She Made It
- DIY Paper Pumpkins via The Kid’s Fun Review
- Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins via A Night Owl Blog
- Cinderella Inspired Pumpkin Jar via Frugal Mom Eh
- Soda Bottle Pumpkins via Organized 31
- Fall Fairy Costume via Fleece Fun
- DIY White Decor Pumpkin with Paper Flowers via Baby Loving Mama
- DIY Wooden Block Pumpkin Patch via You Brew My Tea
- Corn Husk White Pumpkins via Carolyn’s Homework
- Pumpkin Cards via Ribbons & Glue
- Wine Cork Pumpkin via Tags Thoughts
- Yarn Pumpkins via Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- DIY Pumpkin Planters via Mom on Timeout
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
Thanks for sharing our wooden pumpkin patch! This is a great list of fun fall crafts! Definitely will be doing a few of these!
What a fun collection of pumpkin crafts. I’m pinning now. Thanks so much for including my soda bottle pumpkins.