Hot chocolate is a holiday staple. But a nice twist on a classic can be fun. The great part about this hot chocolate recipe is that it makes great neighbor gift – no need to add water. Just cut up this yummy goodness into squares and you have a great treat for gifts or goody exchanges. Plus they are so simple and easy to make! Just a few basic ingredients and you are ready for a wonderful holiday treat.
Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk , divided
- 1 Cup Mini Mallow Bits or Mini Marshmallows
- Line a square 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Fold the mixture out into the lined pan and smooth to an even layer using an offset spatula.
- Place in the freezer as you deal with the white chocolate chips.
- In a second microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips with 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and repeat the same heating procedure as for the dark chocolate chips.
- Layer the white fudge layer over the dark chocolate layer and smooth with an offset spatula.
- When ready, remove pan from fridge and remove the fudge from the pan, then the parchment paper.
- Cut into inch squares for bite-sized servings
More Hot Chocolate Recipes:
- Ultimate Gourmet Hot Mix
- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix (Best Ever!)
- Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Candy Corn Cocoa Recipe
- All of my Hot Chocolate Recipes