Last week I gave you a chocolate mix recipe, this week I’m giving what is essentially drinking a melted candy bar – yup it’s that good! This is the adult version of hot chocolate, rich , creamy and one cup will totally satisfy.
Ultimate Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup french vanilla non dairy creamer
- 1 cup of 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small package of cook and serve butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 1 large package of cook and serve chocolate pudding (NOT instant)
- In a blender or food processor grind chocolate chips until fine.
- Mix all ingredients in a zip lock bag or a container with a lid. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- To make Hot Chocolate Mix: Take 1/3 cup of mix and 1 cup milk ( and add a little heavy cream if you want to go really over the top) mix together. In microwave or on stove top bring mixture to a boil until chocolate chunks are melted, Hot cocoa will thicken once heated. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.