Halloween is on my brain. We’re coming to the time of year where everything is in fast forward. I need to get ideas and planning for the holidays. What costumes will the kids have? What treats do I need to make for the parties? I love this idea because it’s a fun fall / Halloween treat idea that is a little outside the norm. It takes the classic hot cocoa up a notch and gives is a fun twist. Make up a large “cauldron” for gatherings and it’s sure to please.
Candy Corn Cocoa Recipe
- 1 cup Water (for a more creamy texture use milk)
- 3 heaping tbsp.white chocolate hot cocoa
- 1 tbsp .Candy Corn Flavoring Oil
- Copper Gel Food Dye
- Whipped Cream
- Candy Corn
- In a small to medium saucepan bring water to boil over medium heat. A
- Once completely mixed together (no visible chunks) remove from heat.
- While it cools grab your stuff! You will need sprinkles, candy corn, and whipped cream.
- Once cooled transfer to the cups of your choice. Make sure it isn't steaming because the whipped cream will melt quickly if it is. Apply whipped cream, sprinkles, and candy corn.
- Stick a straw in and enjoy!