Want something warm and gooey for breakfast but don’t want to have to slave away in the kitchen? Have I got the recipe for you! This pull apart recipe is is dead simple and sooooooo yummy! It’s a family favorite and usually my family will request this breakfast dish for special occasions!
This recipe is inspired by one that I got in my 8th grade home ec class. Originally we learned how to cook it in the microwave, but it is much better coming out of the over – so crispy and yummy!
Easy Breakfast Caramel Pull Apart
- 2 tubes of refrigerator biscuits (the flakier the better)
- 3/4 c butter ( one an a half cubes)
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 2.5 T of water
- 1.5 tsp of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. Take the biscuits and tear into quarters even distribute in pan
- In a microwave safe bowl melt butter. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour mixture over torn biscuits in the pan, lightly stir to mix in.
- Bake 25- 35 minutes until a dark gold color. Remove from oven and (Carefully!!) flip onto platter while still hot. Note: You may want to run a knife or spatula around the edges before you flip the pan. Leave bundt pan on the retain heat until time to serve.