Foodie Friday: Rosy Pink Lemonade Slush!
This content contains affiliate links or sponsored elements, read our Disclosure Policy.
I mentioned this yummy slush before. I made it for my little girl’s Mad Hatter Tea Party. This slush was so good the guests drank both batches of it! It’s easy to make and great for prepping the day before a party.
Rosy Pink Lemonade Slush
- 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate
- 24 oz of frozen sweetened strawberries
- 1/3 can of Orange juice concentrate
- 2 c water
- 1 large bottle of sparkling soda ( don't substitute sprite or seven up - it will be too sweet)
- In a blender thoroughly mix all the above ingredients EXCEPT the sparkling soda
- Place mixture in a zip-lock bag and freeze overnight
- 1 hour before serving pull bag out of the fridge, let thaw on counter.
- Stir pink lemonade mixture and sparkling soda in a large bowl and serve immediately.
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
How many people will this recipe serve? I love the color! I want to make it for my Grandaughter ‘s first birthday party!