I mentioned this yummy slush before. I made it for my little girl’s Mad Hatter Tea Party. This slush was so good the guests drank both batches of it! It’s easy to make and great for prepping the day before a party.
Rosy Pink Lemonade Slush
- 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate
- 24 oz of frozen sweetened strawberries
- 1/3 can of Orange juice concentrate
- 2 c water
- 1 large bottle of sparkling soda ( don't substitute sprite or seven up - it will be too sweet)
- In a blender thoroughly mix all the above ingredients EXCEPT the sparkling soda
- Place mixture in a zip-lock bag and freeze overnight
- 1 hour before serving pull bag out of the fridge, let thaw on counter.
- Stir pink lemonade mixture and sparkling soda in a large bowl and serve immediately.