Over this past year we’ve been adding extra veggies into our diet. My husband came up with this extra yummy egg recipe that incorporates extra veggies that make it a fully satisfying meal and a great way to start the day.
Aaron's Egg's (how to east your veggies for breakfast)
- 2 eggs (well beaten)
- 3 mushrooms (diced)
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 1 large handful of baby spinach baby kale blend (chopped)
- 1 - 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 slice extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c cooked turkey sausage
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sautee diced tomatoes and mushrooms until tender.
- Add Salsa and greens, cook off more water.
- Add sausage.
- Add egg. Don't over stir. When most of the water is cooked off, break up cheese clice and let cook until melted..