Shrimp Noodle Soup Recipe
- One pack of noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 3/4 pound of cleaned , shelled, deveined shrimps with tail on
- 3 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 Can of Coconut milk
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 3 fat cloves of garlic , minced
- 1 stalk of lemon grass , thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 Cups of chicken stock
- 1/4 Cup of chopped cilantro , loosely packed
- 1 large head of bok choy , chopped
- Zest of a whole lime
- Juice of half a lemon or 1 lime
- 2 stalks of green onion , thinly sliced (for garnishing)
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Add the Thai red Curry Paste, chopped cilantro, lime zest and cook for 3 to 4 minutes,
- add the fish sauce, coconut milk, bok choy, season with salt and pepper and simmer for few minutes.
- Add the shrimps and cook till they turn pink. Stir in the noodles, take it off the heat.
- Add the lime juice, garnish with sliced green onions and serve hot.