Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 2 Cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 Cup of chopped fresh spinach , packed
- 1/4 packed Cup of finely chopped parsley leaves ,
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 1/3 Cup of cranberries
- 1/3 Cup of feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon of dressing
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- To make the dressing, whisk together juice of half a lemon, 1/4 Cup olive oil, 1 fat clove of garlic minced, salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar (optional).
- In a bowl, take all the ingredients, season with salt and freshly cracked pepper and add a generous drizzle of the dressing. Mix to combine. Let it hang out in the fridge for about 30 minutes - this will allow the flavors to mingle and develop. Serve chilled or at room temperature.