Baby, it’s cold outside! Hats are a great way to beat the chill! Save some money and express yourself with these free hat tutorials!
- Faux Fur Floppy Ears Hat
- Ribbon Hat – with video tutorial!
- Dinosaur Hat – with video tutorial!
- Pigtail hat
- Flapper Headband – with video tutorial!
- Breath of Spring fleece Beanie
- Fleece hat with puppy ears – with video tutorial!
- Simply Adorable Owl Hat
- Adventure Time Hat with Ears
- Adorable Frog Hat for Kids – with video tutorial!
- Shabby Sweet Owl Beanie
- Tour De Freeze Winter Cycling Cap
- Fleece Beret
- Keep your ears warm Trapper Hat – with video tutorial!
- Horned Hat – with video tutorial!
- How to Train your Dragon Viking hat – with video tutorial!
- Little pumpkin hat – with video tutorial!
- Stay put baby hat with chin strap – with video tutorial!
- bunny ears hat – with video tutorial!
- Little Lady buggy hat
- monkey hat
- easy and fast basic hat
- no sew flapper headband
- minions hat
- monsters university hat
- hat with top knot
- Santa’s Helper Hat – with video tutorial!
- Easy Fleece Hat tutorial
- No Sew simple pom pom hat
- Snow Hat for boys
- Vintage Inspired Fleece hat
- Apple hat – with video tutorial!
- Lined Fleece Hat
- Cat’s Meow hat – with video tutorial!
- Double Layer Fleece Hat
- Fleece Lined baby hat with ears
- Beary Cute hat – with video tutorial!
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
I used your beanie pattern, with modifications, to create Minecraft inspired beanies. This is my first project that I have tried selling on Ebay. So far so good. Your pattern is super easy and I make/pay my oldest daughter sew on the embellishments. On each Ebay ad I give credit to your website for the pattern. One question..I make a scarf/mittens with the fleece, all I do is cut a slit in the fleece scarf for little hands to go through and sew a mitten shape at each bottom of the scarf…should I reinforce the slit I cut? As it is there is just a slit, should I stitch around it or is the fleece sturdy enough to hold up on its own?
Angel Hickman Peterson says
I would reinforce the slit with some zigzag stitching or else the fleece may stretch out. Good luck!