Normally I like to bring you tried and true recipes that I have used over the years. But this week I did something different. I experimented, I researched and I perfected to bring you what I believe is the Best Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix ever! And the best part is next week I am bringing you some sweet free printables for you to decorate containers to take your amazing mix to family and friends! Yippee! Merry Christmas!
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- ½ bar 60% cacoa ( about 2 oz - i use Ghiradelli)
- 1 box of chocolate cook and serve pudding (NOT instant)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ cups dry milk
- 1 cup non dairy creamer
- In a food processor or blender blend the white chocolate chips and chocolate bar until a fine powder (not large chunks)
- In a large bowl with a lid or zip lock bag combine all ingredients. Put on lid or close bag and shake thoroughly until completely mixed.
- To make Hot Chocolate: Mix ⅓ cup of mix with 1 cup water or milk. Place on stove and bring to light simmer while stirring constantly. For microwave mix mixture and liquid in microwave safe dish, Zap for 1 minute, stir thoroughly. Zap for another minute (bringing mixture to a boil) stir again and allow to cool. Enjoy!