There’s nothing better than warm Chex Mix! I love this twist on the classic snack recipe – Air Fryer Ranch Chex Mix is fast , easy to make and the perfect homemade addition to a party.
Air Fryer Ranch Snack Mix Recipe:
Step 1 – Gather Your Ingredients
This recipe is very forgiving and easy to adjust to your preferences. Here are some variations
you can try if you are looking for a change:
● Make it gluten free- use gluten free cereal, crackers and pretzels ( I’ve been gluten free for years and trust me – you can find some yummy alternatives)
● Make it spicy – add ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the ranch packet
● Make it sweet- add raisins and M&M’s when the snack mix is done cooking
In a large bowl, mix together the wheat chex mix, rice chex mix, goldfish crackers and
Step 2 – Make the Mixture
Melt the butter and stir in half of the package of ranch mix.
Step 3 – Mix the Air Fryer Ranch Chex Mix
Drizzle the seasoned butter over the snack mix. Stir.
Sprinkle the remaining ranch seasoning on the snack mix and stir again.
Step 4 – Bake it or “Air Fry it”
Working in small batches, place the snack mix in the basket of the air fryer and cook at
350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Why use the air fryer?
While you can make snack mix using the microwave or oven, using the air fryer is the quickest
way to get that nice slow roasted flavor in less than half the time. Making snack mix in the
microwave is quick and easy, but it lacks that extra crunch that roasted snack mix does.
Roasted snack mix is excellent, but it takes a long time to bring the oven to heat. By using the
air fryer, you eliminate oven preheat time and have a snack on the table in 5 minutes!
Can I make this in the oven?
Yes, but it will take a bit longer. To make this recipe in the oven, follow the instructions for mixing
and then bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5 – Don’t Burn Your Tongue
I know that warm Chex mix is really yummy but hot can hurt so allow it to cool before serving.
This recipe is best fresh from the air fryer but can be enjoyed for up to a week if properly stored
in an airtight container. Try using a glass or plastic container with a tight fitting lid or a large
storage ziplock bag with the access air removed.
Air Fryer Ranch Check Mix
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups wheat Chex
- 2 cups rice Chex
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- 2 cups pretzels
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 1oz dry ranch seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the wheat chex mix, rice chex mix, goldfish crackers andpretzels.
- Melt the butter and stir in half of the package of ranch mix.
- Drizzle the seasoned butter over the snack mix. Stir. Sprinkle the remaining ranch seasoning on the snack mix and stir again.
- Working in small batches, place the snack mix in the basket of the air fryer and cook at350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving