This easy free Valentine sign printable is fast to put together (and inexpensive!). In just a few minutes it’s ready to go and to add some style to your space!
For this project you will need:
Fleece Fun’s free printable (provided below)
Four 4×6 frames (the dollar store is a great place to get cheap ones)
Be sure to check out my tips for printing printables here if you are new to working with printables.
Watch the quick video tutorial below:
Download the free printable here, tutorial below.
You can get a free copy of Adobe reader here. For personal use only, not for sale or mass distribution. Click the picture below to download the .pdf ! You can get the XOXO sign here. You can get the “love” sign by clicking the picture below.
More Valentines Day Ideas:
- Romantic Felt Valentine Envelopes (No Sew)
- Valentines Day Wreath (Sweater look & free cut file)
- Rustic Heart Branch Decor (free cut file)
- Heart Tree (perfect for Tabletop or Mantle & free cut file)
- Valentines Day “Love” Sign Printable
- “True Love” Printable Banner
- Heart Hair Clip DIY
- Heart Pillow (Free Pattern)
- Heart Hand warmers (upcycle project)
- How to Make a Giant Love Sign
- You Can See All of my Valentines Ideas Here.
- Chenille Heart Pillow Free Pattern
- DIY Valentine Sharpie Mug Gift Tutorial (Free Template)
You might also like these candy wraps that match the sign:
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
Leave a Reply