Candy Corn S’Mores Treats
This content contains affiliate links or sponsored elements, read our Disclosure Policy.
When I was picking up a few groceries the other day I came across some seasonal items which included candy corn marshmallows. My mind starting racing thinking of what I could do with these Halloween enhanced mallows. I came up with the idea to do a Halloween type S’Mores treat using these mallows and some actual candy corns to make it extra festive and fun. Angel had the idea to add the peanut butter to the mixture to ensure the candy corns wouldn’t be overly sweet. The peanut butter really hit the spot and mellowed everything out. Angel also had these light green colored white chocolate candy melts that added a perfect finishing touch to the bars. These bars would be a great treat for Halloween parties for home, school, or the office.
Candy Corn S'Mores Treats
- 1 bag Kraft Candy Corn Jet Puff Marshmallows (put aside 2 cups for later)
- 1/4 C . Margarine or Butter
- 1/4 C . Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C . Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C . Milk Chocolate Chips
- 8 Cups Malt O'Meal S'Mores Cereal
- 1 1/2 C . Candy Corn
- Candy Melts (optional)
- Spray 9X13 Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spray large microwave safe bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add marshmallows, margarine, peanut butter, corn syrup, and chocolate chips to the bowl and microwave stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melted (about 2-3 minutes).
- Pour the cereal into the melted mixture and mix with a spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Once evenly coated add the candy corn and additional marshmallows.
- Once evenly mixed place mixture into the prepared 9X13 pan and flatten out.
- Melt some candy melts or almond bark and drizzle over the top for a nice finishing touch.
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!