I love it when you can welcome the kids into the kitchen, and this recipe is perfect to do with the kiddos. Turn on some holiday music, prep your ingredients and get ready to make some memories with this easy recipe. While this might be a familiar one I love the twist of not using corn syrup and using candy melts to make the wreaths, giving the cookies a better texture and flavor.
No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe
- 3 Cups of Corn Flakes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup white candy melts
- Cinnamon candies for decoration
- Green food color - as much required
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe medium sized bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds, stir and heat in the microwave for another 15 seconds till the marshmallows melts. Stir in the green color. Add the candy melts and stir in till melted. Microwave for 15 seconds if required. Lastly, mix in the cereal. Stir to coat.
- Grease your hands, and drop the mixture on the baking sheet in shape of a wreath. Add 3 to 4 cinnamon candies to make the flowers.
- Let it dry completely before serving