What’s inside: You can grab this free “Let us Sew” SVG to make this cute holiday themed t shirt for your friendly sewist.
As long as you love me so, LET US SEW! LET US SEW! LET US SEW! I am so (sew) excited for the Handmade Saturday Series this year! Yes Handmade Saturday is back with a bunch of amazing guest posts and wonderful ideas for you to make a handmade holiday! I have lined up some of the most talented group of sewists from around the web to share ideas that you can use every Saturday from now until Christmas to make handmade items for your loved ones, your home or yourself!
Be sure to check out the very bottom of each post for links to more new ideas ( I’ll be adding more through out the season)
To kick off the season I thought I would share this cute shirt to get you into the holiday sewing spirit!
For this project you will need:
Fleece Fun’s Free SVG file ( grab it at the end of the post)
HTV in two colors ( I used white and silver glitter)
T – shirt
Light grip mat
Holiday Cheer (ok not necessary, but it helps!)
Let Us Sew Free SVG Tutorial:
Step 1 – Set up the SVG
Fill out the form to get the email with the SVG attached. Upload it into Cricut Design Space. Be sure to select the groups and “Attach them” to each other so they will cut out correctly.
Step 2 – Cut out and weed the Heat Transfer Vinyl
Be sure to select “mirror” in design space and cut out the vinyl.
Weed the vinyl, take care around the snow flakes.
Step 3 – Iron on the HTV
I like to Iron on the “Let Us” letting then add the “sew” and snowflakes. Using your EasyPress Iron on the HTV.
When layering HTV be sure to use
baking parchment on top of the vinyl so you don’t melt it to your Heat Press. Enjoy the “Let us Sew” t-shirt!
GET THE FREE File BELOW:
More Christmas Ideas:
- DIY Mini Santa Hat Headband (Free pattern and SVG)
- Santa’s Spa homemade beauty products and printables
- Cute Christmas Stocking DIY
- No Sew Christmas Stocking DIY
- Noel Handmade Ornament
- Holiday Bath Bombs
- Christmas Tree Pillow
- Stocking Advent Calendar
- Little Elf Handmade Ornament
- Let it snow Handmade Ornament
- Deer Head Pillow
- Vintage Apron
- Christmas Table Runner
- Joy to the World Printable
- Santa Hat DIY (FREE Pattern)
- You can See More Christmas Ideas here
More Cricut Maker Projects:
- Cute Craft Room Trash Can DIY
- DIY Felt Flower Art
- Saving for Disney Money Jar
- Softie Baby Book DIY
- Christmas Terrarium DIY
- How to Decorate a Notebook
- How to Sew a Quilt
- Pin the Tail on the Turkey Game
- How to make a Knight Helmet
- Stocking Advent Calendar
- Cricut Maker Cover Tutorial
- Halloween Mason Jars
- Luggage Tag DIY
- How to Make a Paper Chandelier
- You Can See All of Fleece Fun’s Cricut Projects Here
- Is it time to upgrade your Cricut Machine?
Also seen as: