printed up and assembled version of the free pattern courtesy of Fleece Fun
2/3 yard fleece for the adult stocking, 1/2 for the baby stocking
2/3 yard netting (optional) for the adult stocking,
1/2 for the baby stocking
Video Tutorial Here, written below:
No Sew Christmas Stocking Patterns Tutorial
You will need to assemble the pattern. For instructions on how to assemble the pattern click here.
When cutting the fringe, cut down the black line to the outline of the pattern.
Once you have assembled and cut out the pattern it’s time to cut the fabric.
Cutting out this pattern nicely is crucial to it working properly. Please take you time.
Cut 2 of the stocking body If you want to use netting, cut an 1 additional stocking piece from netting.
Download the Pattern Here, tutorial below:
More Christmas Ideas:
- DIY Mini Santa Hat Headband (Free pattern and SVG)
- Santa’s Spa homemade beauty products and printables
- Cute Christmas Stocking DIY
- Noel Handmade Ornament
- Holiday Bath Bombs
- Christmas Tree Pillow
- Stocking Advent Calendar
- Little Elf Handmade Ornament
- Let it snow Handmade Ornament
- “Let us Sew” SVG File
- Deer Head Pillow
- Vintage Apron
- Christmas Table Runner
- Joy to the World Printable
- Santa Hat DIY (FREE Pattern)
- You can See More Christmas Ideas here