This free Christmas printable features the opening lyrics to the Christmas classic “Joy to the World”. An elegant version of the chalkboard look. This art will compliment a mantle, side table and other decor spots throughout your home.
Simply print up the printable and slide it into a frame. You can also mod podge it to wood and other surfaces to give it a more interesting look. This also would make a great (and easy) hostess gift.
Download the free printable below, tutorial below!
You can get a free copy of Adobe reader here– it is the ONLY reader I recommend.For personal use only. Click the picture of the to download the .pdf ! Fleece Fun’s printables are free and this site will never ask for your credit card information.
More Christmas Ideas:
- DIY Mini Santa Hat Headband (Free pattern and SVG)
- Santa’s Spa homemade beauty products and printables
- Cute Christmas Stocking DIY
- No Sew Christmas Stocking DIY
- Noel Handmade Ornament
- Holiday Bath Bombs
- Christmas Tree Pillow
- Stocking Advent Calendar
- Little Elf Handmade Ornament
- Let it snow Handmade Ornament
- “Let us Sew” SVG File
- Deer Head Pillow
- Vintage Apron
- Christmas Table Runner
- Santa Hat DIY (FREE Pattern)
- You can See More Christmas Ideas here