A few tips:
Try to use disposable items (like craft sticks and paper bowls) to make clean up easier.
When cleaning out your mixer use lots of dish liquid soap (Dawn works well)
While it doesn’t look like it on the ingredients list – this recipe makes a lot (especially when you are putting it into little containers) so remember a little goes a long way.
And here’s a free printable – just print it up on 4 by 6 photo paper – and cut in half – there’s two to a sheet.
Easy and sweet homemade lip gloss
- ¾ cup Vaseline (plain unscented)
- 3 tbs The Secret Ingredient ( see below)
- ⅛ tsp peppermint flavoring
- food coloring ( a few drops)
- petal dust (optional)
- Fleece Fun's Free Printable
- In a kitchen-aid mix Vaseline and light corn syrup ( the secret ingredient) until mixed well.
- Add flavoring mix well
- Color as desired
- Get the free printable at fleecefun.com!
Curious as to what the “secret” ingredient is? It’s Light corn syrup! It’s sweet it thins out the Vaseline to give it a nice consistency and you can find it at most grocery stores!