This Fall Tier Tray Décor (free SVG) is fast and fun to make. With a few simple elements these giant scrabble tiles make for a fun and simple addition to your autumn decorations. This project is so easy and fast – make a few in one sitting to gift to friends and co workers.
For this project you will need:
Cricut Machine ( will work for Joy, Explore and Maker)
Orange Permanent vinyl
White spray paint
Fleece Fun’s free SVG files (available by filing out the for at the end of the post)
Fall Tier Tray Décor (free SVG) Instructions:
Step 1 – Prep and paint the elements
Paint the tiles the color you desire. Is used this white spray paint that has a chalky finish.
Allow the tiles to dry. At this point you can also paint the stand – but I liked the natural wood color and left it that way.
Step 2 – Cut out the elements for the fall décor
Load the free file into Design Space.
Using a Fine point blade cut out the Fall letters from the vinyl.
Weed the vinyl.
Add the transfer tape.
Make sure that the vinyl is ready for transfer and go over the letters.
Step 3 – Bring it all together for the fall tier tray décor
Cut the letters apart so they are ready for transfer.
Center the letters on each of the tiles.
Transfer the letters to each tile, making sure that the vinyl is properly adhered to the wood scrabble tile.
Place the letters on the stand and your Fall Tier Tray Décor (free SVG) is ready to go. Tip: you can glue the letters to the stand to make them more stable.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PATTERN HERE.
More Fall/ Thanksgiving tutorials:
- Giant Maple Leaf Template DIY
- Give Thanks Platter Decor
- Gather Banner DIY (Free SVG Files)
- Giant Paper Sunflowers
- Free “Thankful” printable banner
- Pin the Tail on the turkey game DIY
- Thankful Apron Free Pattern
- Hostess Apron Tutorial
- Thankful for Cake Toppers
- Autumn Leaves Pillow
- Fall Topiary Trees Craft
- Thanksgiving Printable to frame
- See All of the Thanksgiving Projects Here
More Cricut Maker Projects:
- DIY Tiara with free SVG Pattern
- Adorable Felt Pineapple Décor
- 4th of July Pinwheel Wreath
- Cute Craft Room Trash Can DIY
- DIY Felt Flower Art
- Saving for Disney Money Jar
- Softie Baby Book DIY
- “Let Us Sew” SVG File
- Christmas Terrarium DIY
- How to Decorate a Notebook
- How to Sew a Quilt
- Pin the Tail on the Turkey Game
- How to make a Knight Helmet
- Stocking Advent Calendar
- Cricut Maker Cover Tutorial
- Halloween Mason Jars
- Luggage Tag DIY
- How to Make a Paper Chandelier
- You Can See All of Fleece Fun’s Cricut Projects Here
- Is it time to upgrade your Cricut Machine?