My husband has a background in cosmetic formulating. He likes to use his mad formulating skills in the kitchen, which is why he likes to play with my mom’s “Baking Outside the Box” concept. During “pumpkin season” ( which is my husband’s favorite baking season) he like to create, with, you guessed it pumpkin. This recipe is one of his creations. Milk and egg free they’re safe for my little girl who has allergies to those foods. The pumpkin keeps the cookies moist soft, and downright addicting. I love my husbands combination of spices in these cookies ( ginger is a must with pumpkin). Just use pumpkin, goody mix and few other key ingredients to create these perfect ( and satisfying) cookies.
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 4 1/2 cups Goodie mix*
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients ( except chocolate chips) then add the pumpkin and chocolate chips last
- Spray the baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes
- *Goodie Mix Recipe can be found here - https://www.bakingoutsidethebox.com/goody-mix-recipe/
Handmade Gifts in a Flash: Your guide to making & giving joy!
Get lovely ideas for fast homemade gifts sent right to your inbox!
Leave a Reply